- This event has passed.
Community Discussion on Homelessness
August 11, 2021 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Join Rep. Ivy Sponholz on Wednesday, August 11th, from 5:30pm – 7:00pm at the Wilda Marston Theatre in the Loussac Library, for a community discussion on homelessness, moderated by Lori Townsend from Alaska Public Media and hosted by Rep. Ivy Sponholz.
We will hear from a diverse panel of experts, including:
- Jasmine Boyle, Executive Director of the Anchorage Coalition on Ending Homelessness
- Meg Zaletel, Chair, Anchorage Assembly Committee on Housing and Homelessness
- Michelle Brown, Senior Fellow focused on homelessness for the Rasmuson Foundation
- Sharon Chamard, Faculty at the UAA Justice Center
- John Morris, Homelessness Coordinator for Mayor Bronson
In addition to hearing from state and local experts on homelessness, there will be an opportunity for you to ask questions and join in on the conversation. Questions can be submitted in-person during the event, or, if you would like to send them in before the event, you can do so by sending your question via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to submit a question to the panelists.